CMTI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
1. Security Guard Grade I
2. Driver Grade I
Name of the Post:
1. Security Guard Grade I
2. Driver Grade I
Age Limit: 38 years for Security Guard and 28 years
for Driver as on 01-11-2013.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Woman candidates) in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)” payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their
applications on plain paper with complete biodata along with copies of
supporting documents/ certificates and a recent passport size photograph duly
signed and application fee, enclosed in an envelope super-scribed with
“Application for the post of Security Guard Grade I/Driver Grade I” should
reach to The Senior Administrative Officer, Central Manufacturing Technology
Institute, Tumkur Road, Bangalore-560022 on or before 13-12-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-12-2013.
0 Response to "CMTI Recruitment 2013 – Security Guard & Driver Posts"
Post a Comment